Call Center Collections Representative
CALL CENTER COLLECTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
NW Las Vegas
Since our first store opened in 1986, Check City has earned a reputation as a friendly, honest, and valued provider of convenient financial services. With more than 65 stores located in multiple states, Check City offers hundreds of thousands of loyal customers an impressive range of financial services, exceptional customer service, comfortable and inviting stores, and the peace of mind that comes from working with an established national company with a solid reputation.
To effectively recover outstanding debt while providing exceptional customer service that encourages repeat business and word or mouth product and service promotion. Locating and notifying customers of delinquent accounts by telephone to solicit payment. Duties include receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account; preparing statements if customer fails to respond; keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
- Computer literacy and the ability to type 25 wpm and 10-key
- Good judgment and intermediate problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills, and the ability to work with a team
- Knowledge of basic financial principles
- Call Center, Sales, and Customer Service experience (preferred)
- Ability to use general office equipment (Copier, Scanner, FAX machine, Stapler, etc
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and an evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Requires good time management skills to manage one’s own time and the time of others.
- Ability to meet production goals as set forth by Check City Management.
- Requires the ability learn and use a PC and related equipment to enter data or process information.
- Requires ability to type twenty-five (25) plus words per minute with minimal errors.
- Requires employee to wear a single or stereo headset for prolonged periods of time.
- Requires ability to read English and understand ideas and information provided both verbally and in written form.
- Requires ability to quickly and correctly calculate simply arithmetic problems.
- Ability to arrange things or actions in certain order or pattern according to specific rule or set.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Some lifting may be required on items up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- General housekeeping chores to maintain a clean work environment.
- Must have the ability to work a ROTATING schedule
- Shifts will range from 8:00am-8:00pm Monday-Saturday
- Days off vary and may even be split
- Must be willing to work in the Summerlin Area (NW)
- Must be able to work in a seated position in a semi-enclosed cubicle
Pay is $15.00 hr.